Monday, July 4, 2011

Keep Writing. Never Stop

I just finished writing and editing my novel. Despite its not being yet published, I have already begun writing Book 2 for the series. I still have to pass around my manuscript to my editor friends and my writer friends for comment (the ones who offered, that is). I still have to contact a publisher or agent, but I've already started on book 2. If I take a hiatus who knows when I'll get back to it.

Keep writing. Set a goal for yourself and achieve it no matter what. My goal is to write three pieces, or pages, a week. I usually wind up writing way more, but if I skip it, I sometimes don't make up for it and I may go a month.

Luckily for me, I have writer friends who make sure I stay on track, and get me to keep them on track.

So far I'm happy with the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment